- And respect that parents are their child’s first teacher.
- That all families, grandparents and extended family members should feel welcomed and valued.
- That all families have a voice and will play an active role within the Bambini community.
- In respecting all families’ nutritional, cultural, spiritual and religious beliefs.
- That all families should feel that Bambini is a home away from home.
- That families should contribute and be regularly updated of their child’s progress and development.
- Informal and relaxed socialisation between families, rooms and teachers will enhance the Bambini community.
- That important aspects of family life should be shared and incorporated into the centre and program.